What Are the Symptoms of HIV and AIDS?

Have questions about HIV and STDs? Curious? Want to know if something your heard is true?

What Are the Symptoms of HIV and AIDS?

Postby CareXOAdmin » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:16 pm

When it comes to the symptoms of HIV/AIDS, there are three major points to keep in mind:

- There's a big difference between the symptoms of HIV and the symptoms of advanced HIV, also known as AIDS.
- It's what you do that puts you at risk for HIV -- not how you feel.
- Your mind is a powerful thing.

Link here:
http://www.thebody.com/content/art54495.html
CareXOAdmin
Site Admin

Re: What Are the Symptoms of HIV and AIDS?

Postby AIDS/HIV IN GUAM » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:57 am

The symptoms of HIV and AIDS sometimes are similar although with HIV your immune system is still functioning well. Once that virus controls your immune system really it's sometimes hard to tell what's happening to your body. With HIV you feel weak, no energy, no appetite, slowly your body goes through a change and if you take it for granted then it becomes AIDS. I'm living with AIDS going on three years. For about 2 years I was always feeling sick, no energy, constantly throwing up, stomach cramps, constantly using the restroom, coughing out blood once in awhile, discharging a few drips of blood when using the restroom. Then it stop(weird) everyday is different. Then one day at work out of the blue no warning sign. My body started to shiver(seizure) then I blacked out.
AIDS/HIV IN GUAM

Re: What Are the Symptoms of HIV and AIDS?

Postby Vadim1989 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:23 pm

Wow! Your symptoms are bad :( . The immune system is involved in so many things, that you can't really predict how your body would react. Get tested often if you think you may get it.
Vadim1989

Awesome website. It must be my 22th visit here.

Postby MadeleinHD » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:50 am

Thank you for sharing superb informations. Your web site is very cool. I'm impressed by the details that you have on this website. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for more articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found simply the info I already searched everywhere and just couldn't come across. What an ideal web site.
MadeleinHD

Return to I Need Some Advice