New Additions and Updates!

Talk to us! Any suggestions on how to make CareXO better, thoughts, errors, app glitches, just let us know!

New Additions and Updates!

Postby CareXOAdmin » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:35 pm

We are always trying to improve our service. We take your tips, suggestions and advice into serious consideration, for example, this forum suggestion came from a CareXO member last fall! We are currently testing improvements to our smart phone app and look to have one available for IPhone by early spring!

We do everything with the ultimate goal "how can CareXO do better in the spirit of information, education and prevention?"

In the fight against HIV/AIDS we are stronger - together.

Team CareXO.com
CareXOAdmin
Site Admin

Re: New Additions and Updates!

Postby Tro » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:37 pm

Dear Administration,

A guy I met yesterday convinced me to join the website.

I created a profile and now as far as I understand I need to go get tested. There is a form on my profile, I printed it out. Can I just go to my regular lab with this form? Will they take care of it?
Or I can go only to certain places? Which ones then?

I live near Portland, OR.

Thank you.
Tro

Postby CareXOAdmin » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:48 pm

Hi Tro!

Yes, you can go anywhere you want to get tested. The Result Form is unique to your account and must be signed by your test counselor along with any proof you wish to provide, that form must come back to us. The places we have specifically on our website and database are ones that we work with regularly, but there are many many others out there. In the Portland area Multnomah http://web.multco.us/health/hiv-health-services-center is a great place to get tested, many of our Portland area members go there and also Pivot. Really, go wherever is most convenient and comfortable to you (and gives out the most free condoms/lube lol!)

Have fun out there! Be safe!
CareXOAdmin
Site Admin

Postby Tro » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:20 pm

Thanks for replying. Appreciate it!
Tro

Return to Dear CareXO...